This time around, United are looking for revenge – and, thanks to bwin, you and a friend could be at Old Trafford to follow their attempts to win a 20th top-flight crown.
Bwin is the new official betting and gaming partner of Manchester United and we’re offering some superb prizes to celebrate the arrival of England’s most successful football club in the world’s largest sports betting arena.
The headline-grabbing first prize is tickets for two to see all 19 league matches at Old Trafford in the 2012-13 season.
|Bayern Munich win||£35.00||(3/4)|
Also up for grabs are 20 signed United shirts and 20 free bets worth £100 each.
To be in a chance of winning, visit bwin.com/manutd and place a stake of at least £5 on a Manchester United match – or on the Red Devils to win a trophy this season – before 23.59 (BST) on 22nd August and we’ll enter you into our prize draw.
If you’re not already a registered bwin customer, click here to open a new account and you can claim up to £20 in free bets.
The winners will be announced on the official bwin Twitter feed so make sure you follow @bwin and check the #backmanutd hashtag to find out if you’re successful.
The full terms and conditions for the competition are listed below.
Terms & Conditions – Manchester United 2012/13 Start of Season Promotion
- Promotion Period: This promotion is only valid from 10:00 (GMT +1) on 16th August 2012 to 23:59 (GMT +1) on 22nd August 2012. By taking part in this promotion, you agree to these Specific Promotional Terms and Conditions, as well as our General Terms and Conditions available at: https://help.bwin.com/General/Legal/general_tac_overview.aspx?sc_lang=en
- First Prize: Two Season Tickets for Manchester United Football Club first team games for the 2012/2013 Premier League season. The Season Tickets permit access to all nineteen (19) Premier League home matches played by the Manchester United first team at Old Trafford; seats are located in the grandstand. The winner needs to collect the tickets on the first home match on 25th August 2012 from the ticket office at Old Trafford stadium.
- Second Prize: Twenty Manchester United signed shirts. The signed shirts are the official Manchester United first team ‘home game’ match shirts signed by a minimum of two (2) Manchester United first team players and are sent to the winners’ home addresses as listed in their account details. It is the players’ responsibility to ensure that their address details are entered correctly on their user profile.
- Third Prize: Twenty ‘£100 free bets’. The free bets shall be credited directly to the winners’ bwin accounts and will be subject to cash-out restrictions.
- Prize Draw: The prize winners shall be determined by a random draw which shall take place on 23rd August 2012. The first name chosen will win the main prize, the next twenty names will win a signed Manchester United shirt, and the final twenty will win £100 free bets. Winning players will be contacted by email to notify them of their prize, which will be sent to the email address they have registered on their bwin account. If a player fails to accept their prize within 30 days, bwin has the right to disqualify that player and re-draw for the applicable prize.
- Eligibility: In order to be eligible for entry into the prize draw, players must:
- be over the age of 18;
- have a registered bwin account;
- be willing to participate in any related publicity campaigns;
- place a minimum of £5/€5 on either: any Manchester United match bet, or any Manchester United end of season trophy bet, during the promotion period.
- Automatic Entry: Players who satisfy the eligibility criteria shall automatically be entered into the prize draw when they place at least a £5/€5 bet on a Manchester United match or on Manchester United to win a trophy.
- Limitation: This promotion is valid for sports bets made at bwin.com only.
- Late Entries: Bets placed after 23:59 (GMT +1) on 22nd August 2012 will not be eligible for entry to the prize draw.
- Publicity: We reserve the right to publish the names and details of the prizes won by all players as part of this promotion. We reserve the right to publish photos and news stories around the main prize winner; if the First Prize winner does not want to be subject to this publicity, they have the right to reject the prize.
We are committed to responsible gaming for over 18s only.
bwin is a trade mark of bwin.party group. bwin.party digital entertainment plc is a publicly listed company on the London Stock Exchange.
All rights reserved. © bwin.party 2012.